FP&A Finance Manager - Exmark
Accounting and Finance
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company & Exmark, you will be responsible for:
Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis
- Analyze the financial performance of manufacturing as compared with budgets and forecasts. Communicate results of analysis and resulting recommendations to operations management. Prepare comprehensive reports for the Operations Regional Team, which highlight at a summary level, the key business and financial factors requiring management attention.
- Coordinate the plant annual planning process as well as formal projections.
- Communicate findings, analysis, and resulting recommendations to plant management and finance leadership.
- Active, fully contributing participant in “Lean Manufacturing” and continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Drive awareness, understanding, and adherence to all financial policies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a system of internal controls to safeguard assets and ensure the integrity of financial results.
- Monitor spending levels of each capital project to ensure compliance with policy and that spending is completed and projects are closed out timely.
- Ensure post-audits performed on major capital projects.
Operations Financial Support
- Develop and report on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis projections/actuals on production, plant performance, inventory, spending on direct labor, direct burden, and fixed burden and associated variances.
- Collaborate with, and provide financial leadership to, the manufacturing team in the control, reporting, and projection of capital spending and fixed asset balances. Provide financial leadership in preparing the justification of capital equipment and tooling ensuring consistency in methods, reasonability of assumptions, etc.
- Support cost reductions, operational improvements and initiatives to improve performance.
- Secure/maintain necessary resources to support critical issues, goals, strategies, policies, and budgets.
- Support the Plant on the journey towards a Lean Enterprise.
- Always serve as the financial conscience of the division in matters of business decision using a positive, team player approach.
- Continue to develop personal skills in the area of accounting, finance, system, leadership and overall management.
- Ensure that plants maintain SOX 404 compliance. Audit internal controls to ensure that compliance is maintained and sustained.
- Advocates the safety policies and procedures within the plant. Participate in safety inspections and support plant safety activities as required. Participate in employee progress or decision meetings concerning case management decisions.
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related degree. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 7+ years of industry experience (or 5+ in public accounting) in a progressively more complex role with finance, business planning and analysis a focus, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- 3-5+ years of direct or indirect leadership experience (may include demonstrated use of influential leadership or project/initiative management skills).
- Strong software and systems acumen (ERP experience preferred, SAP experience a plus).
- Excellent business acumen with managerial perspective and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in identifying opportunities for improvement, creating buy-in and executing on ideas – increasing the productivity and effectiveness of the team and division.
- Highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with managerial ability.
What Can We Give You?
At TTC Exmark, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits – Exmark offers employees at our Beatrice, NElocation avariety ofperks, including:
Dress for your day- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.
Location–We opened our newly remodeled division headquarters in December 2019!
Wellness- In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every full-time employee.
Volunteerism- The Toro Company is proud to provideemployees20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
Growth Opportunities –TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
*Flexible Work Arrangements– requires individualsto be onsite with occasional flexibility. Division does utilize summer hours whenpossible #LI-Onsite
Competitive Salary–Salary will be determined by experience and qualifications.If you need to, you can access your pay early with the Even app.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard torace, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit basedfactors.We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.