Regional Sales Manager - CA (Construction) - HammerHead
Who Are We?
HammerHead is a division of The Toro Company. HammerHead delivers a unique combination of rehabilitation, replacement and installation equipment and consumables for the underground construction market. Offering unmatched field support and project consultation to customers worldwide.
The CA/NV Regional Manager for Rehabilitation and Replacement reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for all company direct sales activities within their assigned sales region. This individual is responsible for fostering a positive and mutually beneficial business relationship between the HammerHead organization and our customers by conducting their activities with the highest degree of integrity, efficiency, and professionalism.
- Domestic air and highway travel
- Resides in assigned territory (CA/NV) and maintains a home office #LI-Remote
- Regular extended use of the telephone and computer
- Rapidly changing demands, schedules, and deadlines
- Valid US drivers license is required
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Assigned Sales Territory: California & Nevada
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives on assigned product lines: Responsible for offering products on the Rehab and Replacement Div.
- Establish new customers for DOT and Railroad (point repair)
- Achieve annual sales objectives to assigned “Key Accounts”
- Follow up on lead generation from our marketing and inside sales team and properly record notes and follow up tasks in our CRM
- Execute sales model as the trusted advisor for our customers
- Required to achieve and maintain a high level of product knowledge in both the sale and service of the HammerHead product line
- Required to achieve and maintain a high level of expertise in the use, operation, or application of all HammerHead lateral solutions (PB30, lining < 6”, and point repair solutions < 12”)
- Communicates dealer goals and expectations to the dealer principles and management in a manner that fosters “buy in” within each assigned dealership (where applicable)
- Assists dealer sales personnel with HammerHead product sales and introduces, promotes, and implements all HammerHead dealer sales promotions and sales incentive programs (where applicable)
- Provides daily / weekly input on all pipeline activity (opportunities) and managing the stages of the deal
- Responsible for sales forecasting and equipment forecasting
- Works National and Regional industry trade shows as assigned by management
- Manage A/R within your region along with credit manager
- Manage territory expenditures at or below budgeted levels
- Minimum of 125 customer contacts per month
- Meetings, e-mails, phone calls, etc...
- Travel requirements estimated at 60% including overnight travel
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required
- Exposure to and successful results from sales and marketing activities is desirable
- Demonstrated record of working in close collaborative team environments with various functions within an organization, to lead and drive successful results
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office or equivalent required
- Confident while at the same time possessing self-awareness with the ability to keep one’s ego in check by being sincerely approachable and personable
- Enjoys interaction with others socially and professionally
- Clear, common sense thinker with critical reasoning skills. Able to listen and acquire critical information
- Team oriented persona. Embodies the essence of “we” over “me” orientation
- Results oriented, “roll-up-the-sleeves” professional with unquestioned personal integrity and ethics
- Willing to get hands dirty
- Self-starter with the ability and self-discipline to get started early and finish late without direct supervision
- Neat and professional personal appearance
- Organizational and analytical ability allowing one to self-manage activities in a way to maximize effectiveness in the achievement of goals and objectives
What Can We Give You?
At HammerHead, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits – HammerHead offers employees a variety of perks, including:
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.
Wellness - In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every full-time employee.
Volunteerism - The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
Growth Opportunities – TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
Competitive Salary – The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. Historical total yearly compensation between base and bonuses is estimated between $140,000 - $160,000.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.