Assembly - Ventrac
Operations - Production
- WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY
- EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, ETC.
- 401K RETIREMENT SAVINGS WITH COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
Wage: $17 with various raise opportunities within the first 90 days and annually
Hours: 5am-2pm (M-F), end times may vary with overtime
The mechanical assembler position requires paying high attention to detail to perform the final assembly of Ventrac products by following established assembly procedures and detailed work instructions.
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Position or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists
- Conduct quality control checks: inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, or conformance to specifications
- Rework, repair, or replace damaged parts or assemblies
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Must be able to read and understand established assembly procedures and detailed work instructions
- Maintain high safety standards while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. regularly and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
- 3+ years of experience
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.