Engineering Internship - Ventrac
Who Are We?
The Toro Company (TTC) has delivered market-leading, innovative products and outstanding customer care for more than 100 years. With over 11,000 employees worldwide, TTC is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA.
Our company designs and manufactures turf maintenance equipment; turf irrigation systems; landscape and lighting products; snow and ice management solutions; agricultural irrigation systems; rental, specialty and underground construction equipment; and residential turf and snow equipment. We market and sell TTC products worldwide through a network of distributors, dealers, mass retailers, hardware retailers, equipment rental center and home centers—as well as online direct to end users.
Ventrac is a division of TTC located in Orrville Ohio. Ventrac tractors and attachments provide solutions for customers around the world for their mowing, snow removal, and other grounds care needs.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the engineering teams with development of new products
- Learning to operate and use Ventrac equipment
- Testing of designs and equipment
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- Ventrac invites applicants majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Software Engineering.
- Applicants must be entering their Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year of education.
- Characteristics: Applicants should demonstrate an interest to learn, a passion to efficiently solve problems, and a desire to “make it happen”.
What Can We Give You?
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our interns know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive pay- The Toro Company offers interns a variety of perks, including:
• Dress for your day – We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.
• Volunteerism – The Toro Company is proud to provide interns 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees