SAP Security Specialist - Toro Technology Center India
The SAP Security Analyst II will perform daily user provisioning and deprovisioning activities in R3 SAP environment(s). The are responsible for triaging and processing tickets from the service desk to ensure that workers have timely and appropriate access to production systems. Duties will also include troubleshooting user access issues and working with US based SAP Security and Basis teams in a distributed team environment. Highly qualified applicants will also be able to support SAP role design changes and statutory and business audit requests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Performs security administration of SAP
Ensures compliance to security policies and procedures
Resolves access problems and security incidents.
Maintain current knowledge regarding security and compliance standards.
At least 3 years of SAP experience including at least 2 years of SAP security experience
Knowledge and experience in the following:
· SAP Central User Administration
· SAP Access Control Suite
· SAP GRC experience a plus
· Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience a plus
· SAP Role design experience a plus
· SAP Fiori experience a plus
· Communications and Network Security concepts and tools a plus
· Security Operations concepts and tools a plus