Material Handler - American Augers
West Salem, Ohio
Pay: $17+/hr based on experience
$2,500 sign-on bonus!
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 5am-3:30pm, occasional Friday work
Who Are We?
American Augers, located in West Salem, Ohio is a division of The Toro Company. American Augers builds the largest horizontal directional drills in the industry, and a full range of auger boring machines. With the rugged user in mind, American Augers rigs are built to last and backed by 24-hour worldwide support.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read work orders and pull parts with a forklift to deliver to various work stations.
- Locate and identify parts in the warehouse.
- Use a forklift, Raymond, or hoist to move or deliver parts and containers.
- Use a computer to check the location, inventory, and routing/ordering of parts.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Prior forklift experience and/or certification preferred.
Computer skills required, SAP experience is preferred.
Have appropriate reading, clerical, and basic math skills.
What Can We Give You?
At American Augers we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. Offering a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/visionplan, 401k, many other great benefits, and a variety of perks including:
- Dress for your day - Comfortable manufacturing appropriate clothing and PPE as required.
- Location - Just off Route 42 (noted drag racing track and campgrounds to enjoy nearby).
- Wellness - TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other resources to every full-time employee.
- Volunteerism - Ask about 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
- Growth Opportunities - TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard torace, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related needs and conditions, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.